Stacey Thacker is a wife and the mother of four girls. The author of six books, she is also a Bible teacher with a passion to connect with women and encourage them in their walks with God. You can find her blogging at staceythacker.com and hanging out on Instagram and Twitter @staceythacker, usually with a cup of coffee in her hand.
Her latest book is When Grace Walks In and goes through the book of Ephesians and unpacks the topic of grace in a powerful way.
She also runs an amazing community for mothers of daughters called … Mothers Of Daughters 🙂
Find her over at Facebook (@officialstaceythacker) and Instagram (@staceythacker)
In this episode, we discuss:
- How to wrestle through hard questions and seasons while raising girls
- How do we accept and give out grace during a crisis
- How to walk through your own grief when girls are watching
- Crisis Grace: What you need in that moment – God will provide. You will find a strength that will rise up (presence of the Lord). Your girls will have something you need too.
- How to let them walk through the hard times vs shielding them
- How do we practically talk to our girls about grace – how do we live that out and model it for them