SUSAN MERRILL is the Director of Digital Marketing for Family First and oversees the content creation and digital marketing of all Family First platforms including All Pro Dad, iMOM, Mark Merrill, and The Family Minute. Susan blogs at Susan.me and is the author of The Passionate Mom—Dare to Parent in Today’s World as well as Lists to Love By for Busy Wives. She is married to Mark Merrill and is the mother of their five children.
In this episode, we talk about:
- How to model love and marriage for your girls
- How to make your marriage a priority during these busy years of parenting
- How to work through struggle and hard years of marriage
- Some of the Merrill Family rules on dating
- Q&U app by iMOM – Questions for your family on dating and love
- Mark & Susan‘s books on marriage
- Passionate Mom – Susan’s book for moms
- Retreat by Family First
- Cherish by Gary Thomas
- Sacred Search – Book she suggests for teens and older as they search for a spouse
Sponsor For July: Funoogles
When Ella-Jane opened her eyes that morning, something had changed. The glasses she loved so much had grown too familiar. Why couldn’t she have something of her own creation? She wished for eyewear that would match her style and mood every single day.
Ella-Jane was born with a congenital Cataract, a disease that would try to claim the vision in her right eye. At just 5 years old, she had endured a procedure to ensure that her sight wouldn’t be lost forever.
Funoogles doesn’t just give children the ability to choose and interchange the color and style of their glasses. It gives them a way to express creativity, assert individuality and boost self-esteem. Just as importantly, it gives parents an affordable way to keep their kids in fashion.
Our products are made in America, but our purpose spans the globe. With a little imagination, a lot of fun, and the help of the like-hearted, our hope is to reach children across the world who lack access to proper eye care.
Today, Ella-Jane lives happily in New York with her father, her older sister and brother, and her mother, Jessica Darcy, the creator and president of Funoogles.
Coupon code: “leading girls”, 20% for the month of July on Funoogles.com